Governing an organisation that delivers public benefit, along with the accompanying responsibility, is something we understand because many of our partners are trustees of charities and not-for-profits themselves.
Using our first-hand experience we have shaped our service to address the needs of those with £1m or more to invest, to become the manager of choice for many small and medium sized charities.
- You can talk directly to the team managing your money whenever you need them.
- We believe that the investment process should start and end with your unique objectives. We listen carefully to understand your needs and build a genuinely bespoke portfolio to address them – one size does not fit all!
- Our team has considerable experience of managing funds for charities and not-for-profit organisations. Our clients span a broad range of charitable purposes.
- We respond to your ethical concerns, using market-leading research to identify companies and countries that might contravene the standards you set.
- Our strong investment performance speaks for itself.
We actively seek to build on our insight and knowledge of the sector, sharing and debating issues through our membership of organisations such as the Charity Finance Group and Charity Investors’ Group