Opportunities at James Hambro & Partners
for experienced professionals
James Hambro & Partners is an independently owned wealth management group established in 2010 by Jamie Hambro and seasoned industry experts.
The founding partners wanted to create a wealth manager that offered the high standards of personal service often associated with smaller businesses, while also delivering strong investment performance by capturing the best aspects of expertise and process found in some of the larger, institutional investment houses.
Today, as well as looking after the financial planning and investment needs of many private clients and their families, James Hambro & Partners also offers investment solutions to IFA firms and manages investments for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
It has over £4.5 billion of assets under management. Its head office is in Pall Mall London. It opened an office in Leeds in January 2020 and an office in Edinburgh in February 2021.
Role – Team Assistant / Office Manager
We are looking to recruit a Team Assistant/Office Manager to provide administrative support to our team of Portfolio Managers (PM) and Financial Planners (FP). The Team Assistant will be responsible for assisting the PMs and FPs and the wider team in all aspects of their day-to-day roles, together with providing support to Client Service Managers on client related administration. As the Edinburgh office is still in the early stages of its growth, there will also be a requirement to assist with meeting clients at reception, answering telephone calls and managing staff travel and expenses as well as wider administrative tasks.
Competitive with an excellent benefits package
15 May 2022
- Diary management and co-ordination to ensure team cover at all times.
- Travel arrangements when required.
- Management of inboxes including responding, filing, and ensuring that all client related emails are highlighted and dealt with appropriately.
- All administration relating to the day-to-day management of the team workload.
- Diarisation and co-ordination of client and internal meetings and presentations.
- Expenses – monitoring of and timely submission of any expenses, including compliance with the Gifts and Entertainment Policy.
– Dealing with client queries, including but not limited to:
– Suitability admin stages
– Change requests o Letters
– Contract notes o G&E, expenses
- Booking and co-ordinating broker meetings, travel, lunches, and events.
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Organised with attention to detail, such that appropriate customer outcomes are achieved and adequately documented.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to apply
Please send us your CV with a covering letter detailing the position you are interested in applying for to Recruitment@jameshambro.com
Your CV/Personal Data:
We will respond within 10 working days following the submission of your application.