Opportunities at James Hambro & Partners
for experienced professionals
James Hambro & Partners is a fast-growing business and always looking to add talented young individuals with initiative, self-discipline and team commitment who will thrive in our professional, progressive and vibrant environment.
The firm is committed to nurturing its people, developing the required skills and expertise for a long successful career in wealth management or financial planning.
Entry level employees will be expected to commit to professional development. Nurturing and growing talent is our key objective and JH&P is a place where people can flourish regardless of their starting point in the business. We also offer an Apprentice Scheme, a Work Experience and Internship Programme that runs twice a year in June and August.
31 August 2022
Competitive with an excellent benefits package
We are looking to recruit a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to one of our Portfolio Managers in the Portfolio Management department. The Team Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Portfolio Manager and the wider team in all aspects of their day to day roles, together with providing support and working with the CSM on client related administration. Location: London.
- Diary management and co-ordination to ensure team cover at all times.
- Diarisation and co-ordination of client and internal meetings. Co-ordination of travel, lunches and events.
- Management of inboxes including responding, filing and ensuring that all client related emails are highlighted and dealt with appropriately.
- All administration relating to the day-to-day management of the team workload.
- Expenses – monitoring of and timely submission of any expenses, including compliance with the Gifts and Entertainment Policy.
- Dealing with client queries, including but not limited to:
- Suitability admin stages
- Change requests
- Contract notes
- All administration related to the day-to-day management of the team’s workload. Including assisting with client administration.
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Organised with attention to detail, such that appropriate customer outcomes are achieved and adequately documented.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to apply
Please send us your CV with a covering letter detailing the position you are interested in applying for to Recruitment@jameshambro.com
Your CV/Personal Data:
We will respond within 10 working days following the submission of your application.