At James Hambro & Partners we aim to support you in meeting the investment needs of your full spectrum of clients.
Our adviser offering includes four core elements – the JH&P Bespoke Portfolio, the JH&P Platform Managed Portfolio Service, the JH&P Portfolio Population Service and the JH&P range of OEIC solutions.
JH&P Bespoke Portfolio benefits
- Discretionary portfolios built around each client’s personal requirements
- Full client suitability carried out and portfolios risk profiled to ensure we meet your clients’ individual needs
- Full bespoke reporting – online access
- Diversified portfolio including access to direct equity in the UK and overseas
- Direct access to individual portfolio manager and team (for you and also your client if desired)
- We have full custody of assets, so can act swiftly on behalf of clients
The JH&P Platform Managed Portfolio Service benefits
- Segregated, discretionary service enabling the JH&P approach to be made available to a wider client base, offered through the Aviva, Fidelity, James Hay and Standard Life platforms
- Adviser partners retain direct access to the investment management teams
The JH&P Portfolio Population Service benefits
- Designed to help those advisers who use third-party risk profiling and strategic asset allocation services
- Enables you to access our expertise in portfolio construction and stock selection – we populate portfolios to match your risk and asset allocation requirements
The JH&P OEIC Solutions benefits
- Unitised version of the Managed Portfolio Service delivering full access to the JH&P direct equity approach and the benefits of a wrapped solution. Our OEICs are cost capped to keep them competitive
Contact Glenn Hawksbee for more information on how we can help you.