James Hambro & Partners LLP (“JH&P”) and James Hambro & Company Limited (“JH&C”) (together ‘we’) are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you are fully aware of the information we may hold on you and how that information might be used in the course of providing services to you. This policy explains how we collect, process and safeguard your personal data.
Personal data means information that relates to an identified person or a person who could be identified directly from that information or indirectly together with other information.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, the Data Controller in respect of your personal data is JH&P or JH&C, depending on which one is providing the relevant service to you. For information about which is the applicable data controller please contact us.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at: email@example.com.
Information you provide us
We record different types of information that you provide to us, including:
- Name, address, date of birth, contact details, national insurance number, tax identification number;
- Financial information, including details of your assets and income and your bank account details;
- Information about contact with us – Meeting notes/hard copies etc.
- Information about other people (such as family members, including children, beneficiaries, representatives or professional advisers);
- Information about your health, political affiliations or religious beliefs;
- Education and employment details.
The information may be gathered during meetings or phone calls, or by completion of printed or online forms. We may also record information you provide to us about another person, if we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
Information we gather from other sources about our clients
During the setup of the account or providing our services, we may gather information in the following ways;
- Through online services such as website access or access to online valuations;
- Collected from third parties acting on your behalf, such as professional advisers.
- Information collected by third parties such as credit agencies, background check agencies and other online sources, and other publicly available information.
Information collected from those visiting the website
We record information when visitors use our website. This includes:
Apply for this role