Team Assistant PAS Team
ABOUT JAMES HAMBRO & PARTNERS
James Hambro & Partners is an independently owned wealth management group established in 2010 by Jamie Hambro and seasoned industry experts. The Hambro name has been closely associated with the investment world for more than 200 years. The founding of James Hambro & Partners (JH&P) in 2010 marked its return to an independently owned partnership. Led by Chairman James Hambro, we created a modern business founded on traditional values and the guiding principles of trust, integrity and service. In 2012, responding to the opportunities and challenges of RDR, we merged with Calkin Pattinson, a well-established and like-minded family-run financial advisory company, now renamed James Hambro & Company. We believe that the merged James Hambro businesses form a compelling offering, bringing together expert portfolio management and financial planning within a single focused enterprise. We look after the needs of individual private clients and their families, financial advisers, trusts, charities and not-for-profit organisations. Our business has been built on personal service, clear communication and strong investment performance. James Hambro & Partners currently has over £5.2 billion of assets under management. Our head office is in Pall Mall London. We opened an office in Leeds in January 2020 and an office in Edinburgh in February 2021.
Competitive with an excellent benefits package
We are looking to recruit a Team Assistant to provide administrative support to our PAS Team. The Team Assistant will be responsible for assisting the wider team in all aspects of their day to day roles, together with providing support and working with the CSM on client related administration.
- Diary management and co-ordination to ensure team cover at all times and meeting invitations are sent.
- Diarisation and co-ordination of client and internal meetings. Co-ordination of travel and lunches.
- Management of inboxes including responding, filing and ensuring that all client related emails are highlighted and dealt with appropriately with the relevant person.
- All administration relating to the day-to-day management of the team workload. Including assisting with client administration and account opening.
- Expenses – monitoring of and timely submission of any expenses, including compliance with the Gifts and Entertainment Policy.
- Dealing with client queries and supporting the CSMs on desk, including but not limited to:
- Suitability admin stages
- Change requests
- Contract notes
- Preparing meeting and presentation documents
- Ensuring client documentation is correctly prepared, completed, scanned and filed.
- Dealing with telephone calls, taking full messages and preparing the necessary notes for the client file/CRM record.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- A minimum of 3 A’ Levels (Grades A-C).
- IT literate (MS Office).
- Organised with attention to detail, such that appropriate customer outcomes are achieved and adequately documented.
- Discretion and confidentiality.