At James Hambro & Partners, our service has been designed to directly address and remedy these key issues:
- Accessibility: You will have a dedicated portfolio manager, supported by a highly competent team, all of whom know you and can take your calls or meet you when you need them.
- Flexibility: We believe that the investment process should start and end with your unique objectives. We listen carefully to understand your needs and build a genuinely bespoke portfolio to address them.
- Ethical: We have the resource and expertise to meet your ethical policy requirements. Read more about our ethical approach.
- Transparency: Valuations and portfolio holdings are available online. We are founding contributors to the Asset Risk Consultants (ARC) Charity Indices – allowing independent peer group comparison of performance.
- Simplicity: We keep portfolios simple, avoiding complex instruments with hidden risks. We are distinctive in using a significant proportion of direct equity holdings, which has helped drive our strong performance and reduce costs. Read more about our investment approach.
- Administration: In-house client administrators work closely alongside the portfolio management team to deliver outstanding personal service and reporting.